Carolina Investigations, Inc. has proven to be instrumental in making the difference between winning and losing a trial
proceeding. They are experts in locating and interviewing crucial witnesses necessary for a positive conclusion to a civil, criminal, or family trial. Furthermore, they have been expertly trained in
videotaping evidence, constructing procedural diagrams, acquiring affidavits, and photography.
Our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and there is no extra charge for nights or weekends.
In providing services to attorneys, investigators can:
- Interview witnesses
- Determine the quality of witnesses
- Obtain facts omitted from police reports
- Provide different emphasis and utilize different techniques than Law Enforcement
- Interview professional sources
- Interview law enforcement officers, coroners, etc.
- Conduct in-person searches of public records
- Serve subpoenas and other legal papers
- Locate people and property
- Conduct surveillances
- Assist in jury selection
- Aid in locating expert witnesses
- Conduct online searches
- Provide photographic/video support
- Review discovery documents
- Provide additional insight
- Generate investigative leads
- Cover material attorney hasn't time to review